August Health Challenge: If you are not happy about where you are with regards to your health goals, then now is the time to take action. Take part in this health challenge.
Looking after your body is so important, it is what carries you around all day and allows you to go on those adventures, visit amazing places, have fun with your friends and do great work.
Take care of your body because it’s the only place you have to live.
The August Health Challenge is a collaboration between Caroline Wellingham (Life Coach) and Sasha Fardell (Personal Trainer). Would you like to take part in this one month challenge? The primary aim is to make your health your top priority in August. This amazing challenge will include the following:
- 30 minute coaching call to discuss where you are right now with regard to your health and where you want to be in the future, then coming up with your individual action plan.
- 30 minute call with a PT focusing on food (you will submit a food log) and exercise tips.
- Access to a Private Facebook accountability community.
- Allocation of an accountability partner, for extra accountability.
- A workbook with tasks to complete to keep you on track – weekly exercise schedule, weekly food schedule, measurements etc.
- Regular motivational emails with tips and videos.
- One new healthy habit per week.
- Sharing lots of healthy and delicious recipes.
- Weekly live Q&As to motivate you and dispel the myths – can you get a six pack by doing sit ups? Should you go on a low carb diet? Is low fat yoghurt good for you?
This is going to be an amazing month which is going to provide you with the opportunity to create some healthy habits and make sustainable changes over the month. If you would like to join the challenge, then click below and make a payment of £40. Which is a total bargain! Prepare yourself for it all to start on the 1st August. Remember that nothing changes if nothing changes.
Click below to sign up for the August Health Challenge for £40.