Are you stuck in a rut?
Everyone goes through a rut at some point in their lives, my questions to you are, how long you are going to stay in that place and what are you going to do about it? You have two options:
- Do nothing. Keep doing exactly what you are doing and change nothing in your life; or
- Make a change and do something different.
By the end of June we will be half way through 2017, will you be half way through your 2017 goals by then? Have you even set yourself any goals for the year? If not, why don’t you sign up for an amazing 61 day challenge, starting on the 1st May and ending on the 30th June. This will include the following:
- On day 1 you will receive your goal setting guide where you will write out your goals and what you want to achieve over the 61 days.
- Every day you will receive motivation, inspiration and encouragement to your inbox.
- You will be part of an inspiring private Facebook community of like minded, fabulous ladies who all want to achieve their goals in the 61 days.
- At the end of every week you will complete an assessment of your week, what went well, what didn’t go so well and what you are going to do differently the next week.
- Each week of the challenge there will be a different theme for example, focusing on your well-being, treating yourself.
- There will be a real focus on your personal development, including book recommendations, podcast recommendations and amazing TED talks
This challenge is not just for ladies who are stuck in a rut, it is also for you if you want to achieve more, smash your goals and be super productive for 61 days. You can achieve so much in 61 day, what have you got to lose?
What Should You Do Next?
This is a really fantastic opportunity for you to set yourself some amazing goals, make a plan to achieve those goals and have accountability, support and motivation. I am a huge believer in the fact that you can achieve anything you set your mind to. If you are interested in taking part in this challenge then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know which option you would like to sign up for:
- Standard challenge price £61
- VIP Challenge price £295 which includes 2 x 60 minute coaching sessions
- VIP Plus Challenge price £495 which also includes 4x 60 minute coaching sessions